Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Only 2 Days Left and 2 Freebies

I wanted to let you know that I only have 2 days left as Designer of the Month, which
means you only have 2 days left to take advantage of this great one time offer to get
your choice of the large, Full Size or Tagger Size Add-On Kit for Treasured Friends,
with a $5.00 purchase of anything you want in my personal store.

To make this deal even better, my entire store is 50% Off



Here are the previews of the kits I made to celebrate being Designer of the Month, including
the Berry Applicious Store Exclusive Add-On Kit:

The Treasured Friends Kit




You can find the Full Size HERE and the Tagger Size HERE

The Treasured Friends Add On Kit



You can find the Full Size HERE and the Tagger Size HERE

And here are the 2 new freebies from these beautiful kits

I made a 2 Facebook Timeline Sets for you. The first set you get one timeline cover and
3 profile images. This is the set you can download from here.

The other one is the same as this set, but with the frames cut out for you to add your own
photos behind. That way you can put a couple of pictures of you and your friends or
family! One of them is identical to the timeline cover here and the other I added a couple
of butterflies to it so you have the option of using either one of them and the 3 profile images 
so you can choose the one you want to use! 


                                         Here is the one you can download from HERE




                                                  And the other on my Facebook Fan Page.


I hope you enjoy the new timeline sets. Have a wonderful day and come back soon for
more news and freebies. Thanks for stopping by ~ Hugs ~ Kathie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :-)