Thursday, April 23, 2015

Designer Of The Month, Sale and Freebies

I'm excited to be Designer Of The Month in my Berry Applicious Store!

In honor of that, I wanted to do something special for you. 

I made 2 new kits called Treasured Friends and Treasure Friends Add On. 

They are full of fun things and I used a nice variety of colors so that you can combine them 
however you like to get the perfect 'fit' for you to scrap your favorite pictures to capture 
those treasured moments with your friends.

Now for the good part!!!  



From now until the end of April, everything in my Berry Store is 50% Off and to make
it even better and to thank you for visiting my blog and stores, the large Add-On Kit
is FREE with any $5.00 purchase in my Berry Applicious Store until April 30th.
And...you get your choice of either the Full Size or the Tagger Size Add On Kits!

After that, the Add-On Kit will remain a store exclusive and be available for purchase

Here are the kit previews

The Treasured Friends Kit




You can find the Full Size HERE and the Tagger Size HERE

The Treasured Friends Add On Kit



You can find the Full Size HERE and the Tagger Size HERE

And finally, your first freebie from these beautiful kits


You can download this adorable Owls Cluster Frame HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :-)